1 - Our payment methods
Beer My Guest accepts major credit cards, Paypal and bank transfer. Our payment provider uses a secure payment system with SSL standards, the safest encryption protocol. Your bank details are directly encrypted and routed to Stripe or Paypal. These two companies are undisputed leaders in online payments. Beer My Guest does not store any banking information.
2. How do I make a gift?
Our boxes, especially those of 3, 6 or 12 bottles, are suitable for a gift. Unfortunately we are unable to package your bottles individually.
3. What countries do you deliver to?
Beer My Guest only delivers to Switzerland and Liechtenstein
4. How are the beers delivered?
Beer My Guest uses the Swiss transport company Planzer.
5. What happens if I'm absent during delivery?
You can follow the delivery of your parcel and even decide on the day of delivery
6. How do I know if my gift has been received by the recipient?
Beer My Guest will send you an e-mail describing the status of your order. You will also receive a link from the Planzer company which will allow you to follow the progress of the package in detail.
7. What are the delivery times and costs?
Deliveries are generally made within 2 to 3 working days. In general, morning orders leave the Meyrin warehouse in the afternoon, for delivery within 24 to 48 hours.
The delivery charge for an order - regardless of the number of bottles - is 9.50 CHF.
8. What to do if bottles are broken during delivery?
This incident is very rare. In general we are informed by Planzer and send you the missing bottles immediately and free of charge.
9. If I buy a beer subscription, will I always receive different beers or will I receive the same beers?
You will always get different beers in your monthly subscription pack, and you will never get the same beer for the whole subscription period.
10. If I buy a beer subscription, you say that all deliveries of my orders will be free of charge, but how does this work in practice?
When you buy a subscription, you pay for the delivery of the monthly boxes at the same time as the subscription. But afterwards, if you want to buy additional beers, you can do so without paying delivery charges, using a promotional code that we will give you every month for the duration of your subscription. Your orders will then be delivered at the same time as your monthly boxes, with no additional delivery charges.
11. What is the minimum order?
You can choose to buy only one bottle. Your choice is total. There is no obligation. Your order will be packaged in a box of 3 bottles. We use delivery boxes of 3, 6 12 or 18 bottles. Your box can of course contain a mixture of different beers as you wish.
12. Do you ensure my personal data are not used or shared without my authorization ?
We do not share your customer data with third parties for commercial usage.